After your Spirit Day has been finalized and your customized flyer received, follow these easy steps to ensure the biggest turnout and largest donation to your cause:
- Put a flyer in your school's newsletter
- Post on your school's marquee
- Hello Social Media!
- utilize all platforms to spread the word
- create an event on your Facebook page -- tag us as a co-host
- Announce your Spirit Day on your website and add a link to download the PDF flyer
- Attach the flyer to an email going out to family, friends, coworkers, etc.
- Call your local newspaper - they're always looking for information on charitable events in the community
- Pass out flyers during large gatherings, group meetings and area sporting events
- Print your flyers on colored paper, black and white, blow it up or even shrink it down
- Announce the fundraiser over the P.A. system at your school or local event
- Print flyers and post at local businesses community board
🚫What not to do...
- Alter or recreate your official Gringo’s provided flyer – no exceptions.
- Distribute flyers inside the restaurant, in the parking lot and/or near the vicinity of the restaurant on the day of the event -- it's a no-no.
- In the event this does take place, a Gringo’s representative will ask the organization and/or person(s) to immediately cease their action and the event will be subject to cancellation.