On the day of the event, everyone in your organization Eats at Gringo's! Anyone dining for your to support your organization is required to: 1) mention your organization to their server/cashier, 2) present your group's official Spirit Day flyer, or 3) show a digital copy (from phone) of the group's official Spirit Day flyer. Option 1, 2, or 3 must happen for a Gringo's team member to apply the diner's purchase to your organization event to receive the sales credit.
💵Ways to dine & earn:
- Dine-in restaurant
- Have supporter who dines get a copy of their receipt
- Ask Gringo's Team Member to provide Spirit Day "chit" 📃to confirm mention of your organization
🚫What not to do...
- Alter or recreate your official Gringo’s provided flyer – no exceptions.
- Distribute flyers inside the restaurant, in the parking lot and/or near the vicinity of the restaurant on the day of the event -- it's a no-no.
- In the event this does take place, a Gringo’s representative will ask the organization and/or person(s) to immediately cease their action and the event will be subject to cancellation.