CAKE CUTTING SERVICE
If the cake cutting will take place during our serving hour, or a beginning of breakdown hour, we will gladly provide this service at a nominal $50 fee.
For cake cutting occurring after our breakdown, we can stay and handle this for you. Our fee is 2-hours of additional service. The service fee is based on the number of guests. 1-hour of service for set-up (included):
- 1-hour for bussing of tables, getting ready for cake-cutting
- 1-hour for cake cutting, clean-up & packaging up togo
- Timeline of cake cutting
- What cakes to be cut? Bride only, or bride & groom
- Will plates and cutlery be provided -- we do not provide, but can source
- How to handle leftover cake -- package in togo boxes? Wrap topper in saran and foil?
COCKTAIL HOUR SERVICE
Gringo’s may provide cocktail hour service with passed appetizers or an appetizer buffet for your guests. Pricing is customized based on type of service and menu selection.
Favorites for Appetizers:
- Shrimp en Brochette
- Chicken en Brochette
- Taquitos -- whole or cut in half w/Queso drizzle
- Empanadas -- whole or cut in half w/Amazon Sauce drizzle
- Fruit & Cheese
CUTLERY & PLATING UPGRADE
We provide complimentary styrofoam plates, plastic cutlery kits & styrofoam cups, but an enhanced look is an option!
- Option 1 -- still disposable, no rental, no liability nor dish washing
- Upgrade the standard to elegant china-like, gold or silver lined, plates (appetizer, dinner, salad, dessert)
- Opt for silver, heavy-duty, cutlery | Swap styrofoam cups for clear, heavy-duty plastic
- Pricing is based on menu and number of guests.
- Option 2 -- real china, rental required
- Though we do not handle the renting of china plateware and accompaniments, we would be happy to recommend a source for this.
- For rental, we would need to discuss liability and our role in handling & caring for the rented equipment.
PLATE CLEARING AND CLEANING
Let us do the tidying up! Our catering service includes the set-up, breakdown & clean-up of our buffet/serving area. If you, or your venue, would like us to take on the role of bussing the tables for guests and cleaning up after the event, we can discuss. Additional hours/fees would be negotiated based on your needs.
- Clearing tables of plates, cutlery, cups, napkins, etc.
- Venue clean up assistance & garbage removal.