A Quick Rundown
- A Reservation or Joining the Waitlist is RECOMMENDED.
- Limited time of 1 hour & 15 minutes to best serve all guests and to provide ample time for proper sanitation
- Limited Food Menu – Full Bar Menu available
- No Walk-Up Bar Service available – limited bar seating, varies by location
Arriving At Restaurant
- Upon arriving at the restaurant, look for “Dine-In” directional signage for parking
- Check-in at the outside Host Stand – we don’t know you have arrived until you’ve checked-in
- Return and remain in your vehicle
- A text message will be sent when your table is ready
Overall Dining Experience
In order to best accommodate and serve our guests as well as provide our team enough time for proper sanitation between guests, we’ve set a limited dining time to 1 hour and 15 minutes. Our restaurants will use sanitized silverware and linen-like disposable napkins. All condiments such as sweeteners, salt & pepper will be available upon request.
Credit cards are highly recommended and preferred. Gift cards may be utilized. Tex-Mex Insiders are asked to provide their member card, phone number, or use the Insider app at the time of payment to accrue points and/or redeem rewards.