Uno - Schedule Event
Dos - Event Flyer
Tres - Advertise!
Any non-profit organization with 50+ members with a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt number, and recognized by the government as a non-profit organization (or authorized group). For more information about 501(c)(3) tax status, please visit www.irs.gov.
STEPS OF ACTION
- Complete a Spirit Day request form to select a Monday or Tuesday event.
- We’ll send you an email to finalize plans for your event (must be confirmed 2-weeks in advance). A custom Spirit Day Event flyer will be created with all the details of your event specific to your organization.
- Feel free to print the flyer in whichever manner works best for you — shrink it down, blow it up, print black and white, on colored paper, etc.
- Advertise! Email, hang posters and hand out flyers to everyone you know, and even those you don’t! Just no passing out flyers on Gringo’s premises prior to or on the day of your event.
- Your organization will receive 20% of each sale when it is mentioned or is accompanied by an official Spirit Day flyer given to a server or take-out team member. Your donation check will arrive 1-2 weeks after the event date.